Holland beat England

Oh my god! I was shocked to read the news that Holland beat England. I was anaware of the match and the match result. I had completly forgotten about this match and the world cup. When I remembered it for a while during my work, I just imagined to myself that it might surely be England who might have won the match. But to my horror I read right now that, Holland beat England. It was really unlucky of England to lose a World Cup match and that too at the hands of minnows like Holland. I am sure the coach and the support staff will surely find out what might have gone wrong. Upsets are the order of the World Cups these days. In the last ICC World Cup in West Indies, Bangladesh too had defeated India. That defeat sent India out of the World Cup. And the same opponents face each other shortly. So, that too might be at the back of the Indians. But I hope, India do not repeat what they had done then and not exactly what the Englishmen did against Holland.

0 comments: